NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Green Bay Packers Gameday Thread 3:05 on FOX

3 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Why do people hate Brady so much? He's one of the most incredible stories in all of sport. Now, he's going to take an also-ran team to the Superbowl in his first season at age 43. He is incredible.

Just feels like some people miss the forest for the trees. What we are watching will almost certainly never happen again.

Are you for real with this? I'd prob like him if his entire career was in Tampa. 

Let me refresh you, Brady was 32-3 against the Bills. 

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boxcar said:

Why do people hate Brady so much? He's one of the most incredible stories in all of sport. Now, he's going to take an also-ran team to the Superbowl in his first season at age 43. He is incredible.

Just feels like some people miss the forest for the trees. What we are watching will almost certainly never happen again.

Because you have to be on the spectrum to want to play a game at that level for that long. 

3 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

Are you for real with this? I'd prob like him if his entire career was in Tampa. 

Let me refresh you, Brady was 32-3 against the Bills. 

So you hate a guy for being good. I don't really get it.

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

Based on today?  Gift jump ball, gift wide open TD, gift 9 yard line drive start?  Spare me.

I hate Brady just as much as the next guy, but the guy is pretty amazing at what he’s doing.  He’s 43 years old and still playing like he’s 33.

2 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

He is the greatest cheater in the history of the game.  He was clearly the best, but had to cheat just to get an even bigger edge.  He would B word at the refs constantly until he got the call.  Play clock winding down, Brady would pump his hand in the air, the refs would reset to :25, no problem.  I've never seen someone who was so good stoop to cheating to get an extra advantage.  ***** him and the horse he rode in on.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2