NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Green Bay Packers Gameday Thread 3:05 on FOX

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I hate hate hate Brady.

But I gotta respect him going for the kill. Two plays in a row. And getting it both times.

Why do people hate Brady so much? He's one of the most incredible stories in all of sport. Now, he's going to take an also-ran team to the Superbowl in his first season at age 43. He is incredible.

Just feels like some people miss the forest for the trees. What we are watching will almost certainly never happen again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Forget football.  Has anyone ever had a bigger horseshoe up their ass than Brady?  Arm punt misplayed by DB, 1 second left wide open TD, fumbles galore.  Green Bay deserves to lose this game so much.  I hate them.

I never heard that phrase before, but now that you mention it, No.

Just now, Boxcar said:

Why do people hate Brady so much? He's one of the most incredible stories in all of sport. Now, he's going to take an also-ran team to the Superbowl in his first season at age 43. He is incredible.

Just feels like some people miss the forest for the trees. What we are watching will almost certainly never happen again.

He cheated. Multiple times.  Period. 

2 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

I think this solidifies Tom Brady as best football player ever.  No matter the team,  the guy is just dynamite...especially in the playoffs

Based on today?  Gift jump ball, gift wide open TD, gift 9 yard line drive start?  Spare me.

• Like (+1) 1