NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Green Bay Packers Gameday Thread 3:05 on FOX

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

From now on my answer to anyone who says wasting a pick on Jordan Love stops Green Bay winning my response will be two words:

"Kevin King"

Cmon Gunner, this is such a flawed argument and you know it (I am not arguing with you about Love fwiw)

Just now, TheProcess said:

Rodgers laying an egg here. He’s gotta get it together in the 2nd half. 

i actually think Rodgers is playing fine.  I don’t understand why they didn’t go uptempo after they got the 1st down on their last drive.  The issue is GB’s secondary.  Even before the last play if the half, they were brutal.  

• Agree 1

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

When the hold is the only reason you got the INT, the penalty MUST be called.

Funny thing is It the  Int would have easier without the hold. The ball would have been behind the receiver, was a bad throw, but him holding made the pass look on target. Still, regardless, it was a hold and should have been flagged. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

Cmon Gunner, this is such a flawed argument and you know it (I am not arguing with you about Love fwiw)

How is it? The point those people make is by picking Love they failed to put the pieces around Aaron. But why is that only gratuitous when it is a Quarterback? Why not when it was huge reaches for defensive backs who can't play?