NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Green Bay Packers Gameday Thread 3:05 on FOX

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Kevin King? More like Kevin Clown today. 

He sucks. That is why I keep saying to the people who obsess about the Love pick...  it is not like that pick was the only way to put a better team around Rodgers. Kevin King and Darnell Savage. If you are talking about wasted picks start there and not with a guy they think can be a potential franchise QB.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buddo said:

That should have been a clear DPI earlier. I get they are more likely to let some 'hand fighting' go, but pulling the shirt should always be given.

yep.  created the leverage for the INT. 

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Somebody drug test Brady ... he has to step into those throws now, but he's throwing better than he has in a couple years.

please.  he would never cheat. 🤣  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

He sucks. That is why I keep saying to the people who obsess about the Love pick...  it is not like that pick was the only way to put a better team around Rodgers. Kevin King and Darnell Savage. If you are talking about wasted picks start there and not with a guy they think can be a potential franchise QB.

All i knew about him was someone saying that it was a big deal that he was cleared to play... I foolishly assumed they meant a big deal for Green Bay in a positive way... Now I know better. 

• Haha (+1) 1