NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Green Bay Packers Gameday Thread 3:05 on FOX

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Here's an amazing Mock draft I did in case anyone wants a diversion for the potential of Brady in the SB:

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 3.21.13 PM.png

DJ had us taking Robinson at #30 on Friday. I will be honest I thought I'd looked at most of the possible day 1 and 2 corners and yet I haven't watched him yet. 

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

It's not even midway thru the first quarter yet.

Even when it's not about the Bills every GDT includes only the HOTTEST takes.  The game is over on every score, every drive, every play.  Like people here don't watch football... 🤣 :beer:

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

DJ had us taking Robinson at #30 on Friday. I will be honest I thought I'd looked at most of the possible day 1 and 2 corners and yet I haven't watched him yet. 

Yeah, I had no idea who he was until DJ had him there so I did some research (just reading other people's work) and he looks like our kind of CB. I always wonder about collegiate connection as well - If you're close scouting Gabe Davis in 2020, do you end up seeing more of a guy on that defense? I don't know if that's accurate, but I always imagine it's a factor.