It’s going to be cold tonight late night/early morning

54 minutes ago, BarkLessWagMore said:

I just drove past the airport post office where the charter planes arrive and they definitely have barricades up where there are not usually any barricades. They clearly have some kind of plan in place.

Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Also please wear a mask properly!

Why would anyone use the eye roll emoji? I’m currently living on my couch so my wife can recover. She has COVID, and I somehow tested negative. She’s relatively ok, but she’s a very healthy person (marathon runner, she’s 33, etc) and it’s a pretty bad cold. So, for many bills fans (BMI of infinity, not spring chickens) is asking folks to wear a mask worthy of an eye roll?  

Edited by stevestojan
  • Like (+1) 7

1 hour ago, BarkLessWagMore said:

I just drove past the airport post office where the charter planes arrive and they definitely have barricades up where there are not usually any barricades. They clearly have some kind of plan in place.

I’m not going, and I’m certainly not sanctioning anything... but good luck with that.

1 hour ago, BarkLessWagMore said:

I get being precautionary but I highly doubt they are going to completely stop fans from being able to greet the team

6 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

I get being precautionary but I highly doubt they are going to completely stop fans from being able to greet the team

Don't misunderstand. I don't think the barricades are meant to prevent the fans from being there but just controlling where they go. I am pretty sure they don't want a line of drunk humans sticking their head and other body parts in the players cars as they depart. We'll see how it goes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BarkLessWagMore said:

Don't misunderstand. I don't think the barricades are meant to prevent the fans from being there but just controlling where they go. I am pretty sure they don't want a line of drunk humans sticking their head and other body parts in the players cars as they depart. We'll see how it goes.

I agree.  Seems like everything was fine after the AFC East Championship but I imagine they are probably anticipating twice as many people this time around, especially if we win, and they are just trying to use caution. 

1 hour ago, BillsPride12 said:

I agree.  Seems like everything was fine after the AFC East Championship but I imagine they are probably anticipating twice as many people this time around, especially if we win, and they are just trying to use caution. 

I’m thinking that “trying to use caution” is code for keeping the knuckleheads in the corrals they built 😁👍

“have fun storming the castle”... be safe, and have consideration (mask up or back up) for your fellow Bills fans,👍

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, stevestojan said:

Why would anyone use the eye roll emoji? I’m currently living on my couch so my wife can recover. She has COVID, and I somehow tested negative. She’s relatively ok, but she’s a very healthy person (marathon runner, she’s 33, etc) and it’s a pretty bad cold. So, for many bills fans (BMI of infinity, not spring chickens) is asking folks to wear a mask worthy of an eye roll?  

Hopefully she recovers soon!

3 hours ago, BarkLessWagMore said:

Like after winning the East Division?