Sources: Super Bowl teams not allowed in Tampa until 2 days before game

1 hour ago, loyal2dagame said:

Haha.... you think it was just Thursday? 

Totally overrated, and besides the Bills were hardly the first team to party. The Raiders on Bourbon Street were legendary partiers. Still got the win on SB Sunday. Pretty much a non factor. 

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Totally overrated, and besides the Bills were hardly the first team to party. The Raiders on Bourbon Street were legendary partiers. Still got the win on SB Sunday. Pretty much a non factor. 

Agreed to a certain extent.  The 85 Bears partied hard on Bourbon Street all week too and then went out and hammered the Patriots.  But I do think the Bills already thought they had that Super Bowl against the Giants in the bag and did not go into it prepared at all.  Some of it could be attributed to partying and some of it could just be a lack of focus in general.

I feel like this arrangement would have benefitted the Bills back in Super Bowl XXV (or any of the other ones for that matter).

19 minutes ago, mannc said:

Why’s that?

Think about it; longer time to wait = greater chance of someone significant getting COVID and missing the game.

Doesn't mean it will happen though.

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Think about it; longer time to wait = greater chance of someone significant getting COVID and missing the game.

Doesn't mean it will happen though.

Sorry, that makes no sense.  Just as likely that someone gets it this coming week, then actually has time to come off the list before the game because of the two-week break.

26 minutes ago, Amaru523 said:

Does anyone think the Bucs would have a weather advantage over the Chiefs/Bills due to this new stipulation?  The Bills and Chiefs have been used to the cold weather, while the Bucs will be perfectly adjusted to the warmer climate and without the full week to adjust that could possibly wear them out quicker and make them sluggish. Am I crazy? I'm from Las Vegas, but I live in Seattle now and every time I visit Las Vegas or San Antonio (used to live there too) it always feels 30 degrees hotter than it actually is because I'm used to the colder climate.

Not allowed in Tampa* 🙄🤔