1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD Bills @ Chiefs 1st Half

Chandler#81

Just now, Tcali said:

yeah but Josh is taking way too long out there...and not making quick smart decisions 2nd and goal from the 3 and 1/2 come on....

This is actually true.

He is waiting for things to open up, but our receivers and routes seem well diagnosed in their man coverage leverage.

Need more crossers and rubs to create that separation.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChicagoRic said:

Down by 9 is not terrible.  2nd half adjustments need to happen.  Game is not over by a long shot.

Down by 9 is actually pretty fantastic, given how these 2 teams looked in the first half.

I guess I’m in the minority here......you take the points at that moment. Chiefs have all the momentum.......that drive just to get down there was a struggle. If the offense and defense doesn’t adjust that FG won’t mean a thing because we’ll be out of this game by the end of the 3rd quarter.

1st half you always take the points.......2nd half is where you chase points and go for it on 4th and goal.

Edited by streetkings01
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Hsker4life said:

Well I agree it’s been much more than that drop, but it was HUGE!

And that’s why the staff has benched Devin. I hope it’s a permanent benching, and that we find a much more dependable and efficient RB in the off-season.

Agree on its a huge drop it definitely was but the more important story is why is our OL struggling so much with their pressure packages and even more so what is this defensive plan? 

Just now, The Jokeman said:

Daboll is playing a solid game. He's trying to keep us on short downs and make 3rd downs makeable yet Josh not been able to.

Josh can’t make the receivers get open. Outside of Beasley and Knox they’ve gotten their man card pulled. 

• Like (+1) 1