1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY Thread Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, Mynamemike said:

Anyone who craps on Allen can pound sand.  We have Zero run game, going against the most high powered offense the league has ever seen.   With a defense that got absolutely shredded all game. He would have put up a otherworldly performance for us to win tonight,

Agreed, you don't very often beat a team when you can't force a punt.

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Running up the score and celebrating the way they are is kind of a dick move.  Anyone watching knew this one was over after the Allen pick.

Don't like it stop it that simple 

Diggs talks a lot when we are winning too.. part of it 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

We do need a front 7 playmaker to disrupt them. I think you saw Myles Garrett do it a little bit last week. I mean I dunno how we get a Myles Garrett but it would help. 

Try and sign JJ Watt. Otherwise we just need to draft offense and play keep up with the Chiefs. You can't beat the Chiefs with defense. They have so many weapons it's absurd.

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

FYI...before everyone craps on Allen.  If Allen were playing for KC, he would have lit this soft a** defense up as well.  And Mahommes would have struggle in this scheme.

This was not mahomes out dualing josh. This was mahomes an excellent qb with the best weapons in the nfl and the best coaching in the nfl versus josh allen with shaky play calling and defensive game plan that relys on allen scoring a td every single possession.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

Do not pay Allen big money until he proves he can handle the playoffs supremely. 

he came close to fumbling away the indy game. and he still cant really throw a good screen pass..and he needs to get rid of the ball.

He needs to watch tapes of TB all offseason.

Still an A + season due to improvement from last year.