1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY Thread Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Josh Allen makes me nervous for next year. Is this who he is? I really think this was our best shot for the next few years. 

Dude are you watching?   The bills are being sore losers. 

Really have to score a touchdown here. Or this is out of control.

I read something like chiefs average points in the playoffs is something like 36 ppg 

And we are kicking field goals 

I get it everyone needs to learn and gain experience. From the gm all the way down to the players. But some things just seem like common sense 

I said before the game that the only team beating the Bills is the Bills.  Too many mistakes on offense and defense to win today.  This is a KC team that barely beat the Cleveland Browns last week.  We're better than this.  Time for Josh to mount the comeback.

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Yep, if we lose this way, it leaves a worse taste in my month. I don’t walk away feeling good about our coaches ability to be Super Bowl championship caliber. This is the McD I didn’t like early on. You feel the vibe that we can’t stop the Chiefs, and our coaches are clueless. 

It’s like we’ve been playing prevent defense since the first snap.  No discipline and no power.  Weak weak weak

• Agree 1