1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY Thread Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

Shut the hell up.  Glad we’re showing fight.  Wish we would’ve fought like this before the last 3 minutes.  

Showing fight? Down three scores and getting multiple personal fouls is your vision of showing fight? 

They should have shown some fight early on and maybe this is a different game. They played passive all game. 

You shut the ***** up. Poser.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

Now the fallout starts. Looking forward to the extreme overreactions (Josh sucks, fire McD) over the next few days

there were systemic issues all year with this team that prevented them from winning.  the bend and don’t break D, lack of running game to name two.  ppl pointing that out were not being negative nancies before nor are they overreacting today. 

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

This all started when Josh ran backwards twenty yards, got sacked, and then threw the ball in the defenders face....

Just stop. The ref had blown the whistle over a second before Okeafor came in and delivered a truly dirty cheap shot. And he had a terrible cheap shot on the previous possession.

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks Bills for a great year!   We improved more and went farther than I thought possible, and they gave us some great games.  Let's add some pieces in the offseason to help us get to the next level.  No need for a tear down or rebuild, nor over-reactions just because of this one game.  Just fill in the missing pieces.  Thanks again - go Bills!

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

My hatred for Tom Brady runs much deeper than  my hatred for this KC team! 

And yes, this KC team is a bunch of punks! 

I couldn't believe there were so people hoping for Brady to win to give the Bills a chance to "get revenge" in the SB.  There is no circumstance I would not want him to just GTFO out.  I literally will not be able to watch sports shows for 2 weeks