1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY Thread Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Yep. That is why going 1 on 1 on these guys isn't that wise. We don't have the athletes to blitz and play man behind. 

thank you you have to score TDs on O. and play bend but dont break D and hope they make mistakes (like kick FGs). thats the only way

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

It’s better than throwing my phone through my TV I suppose. 

The Chiefs were playing at 60% effort because it was the Falcons. 

Edit:And I obviously quoted the wrong response. Sorry. I'm about as good as the Bills D right now. 

Edited by Vertig0

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Could the Bills Bring in Tony Romo for some position? He seems to know more than the coaches do.

If I'm Romo, unless someone offered me major bank, I'm staying in the booth and watching film at home, for a fraction of a coaching salary but without any of the baggage.  The man could still probably legit retire today.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Do The Reich Thing said:

Just unbelievable start. How do you not press these guys off the line? Defense is playing so scared. Can’t believe we’re going down like this. 

reminiscent of the Sabres in 2011 - game 7 against the Flyers in the Quarterfinals.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

Chiefs get the ball first in the 2nd half. They need a stop in the worst way possible!

That first play looked like the worst way, all right.

If this play stands after challenge, we'll have an idea of what the outcome (cough cough Mahomes v Brady again) was predetermined to be.