1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY Thread Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

This is a bad look for the Bills. The Chiefs have had some dirty shots but the Bills looking like sore losers. Need to man up and learn from it, then get revenge next time you play

Chiefs have been D bags all night long. And the Bills feistiness now IS for next year. We will play KC 1-2 times next year. Admittedly late but it’s to set the tone for next years game. Which will probably be the first game of the year on Thursday night football 

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Yeah 13-3, division winners and AFC championship game is a terrible season. Get bent.

I rather have lost last week than lose like Cowards in the AFC Championship. Our coach kicked field goals against the worst red zone defense in the NFL. Just a sign of a weak coach.

• Disagree 1

Just now, Tcali said:

yes but many times he had time and was standing there like a wooden statue then took an unnecessary sack or ran for his life when a quick step to the side ala brady woulda worked

Did you not hear them talking about how good the coverage was all night?

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, bigduke6 said:

ill friggen route for Brady in the SB to beat these chumps.   i do not like the way KC carried themselves thoughout the entire game.  f them.

Teams reflect the personality of its head coach.  Andy Reed is a flaming sphincter.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

I’m not a big fan of how this ended. Lose with class. Nobody likes it but it’s a part of the game. 

Plus should’ve played with that anger when that game was close. Folded when it counted. 

Tempers boiled over after successive Okeafor cheap shots on the team leader in garbage time. It is totally understandable.

• Like (+1) 3