1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY Thread Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Super Bowl of douchebags.  Between KC and Marcia, I couldn't care less.  I'll have to pull for KC because I don't want Marcia to get 7, especially when he cheated for at least 2 and had two more handed to him.  But KC is showing absolutely no class at all in this win.  ***** 'em both.

Lol no I will not ever root for Brady under any condition. These Chiefs could each take running Lou Kang style jump kicks at Josh these last two minutes and I’d still root for them over Brady regardless of how dirty they get, c’mon now.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

This all started when Josh ran backwards twenty yards, got sacked, and then threw the ball in the defenders face....

Yeah you're right. Feliciano didnt take a hook to the face and Diggs wasn't suplexed. 

If you hate the team so much, why do you even frequent this place? I feel like you get off on the negativity. Fun way to live life. 

Edited by Vertig0
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BadboyBills said:

You take it up with the ref. You don't bush league back, because what happens? They always get the retaliator.

Intensity and adrenaline take over, so easy to sit behind a computer and say "well let's just be chill"....dang man, its a man's game and emotions run high.  

I have no problem with any of the reactions on that play.  Again, Jones should have been tossed early in the game and these refs let the chiefs secondary mug our WRs all game....that won't be happening against TB.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

Disagree. This is a billion dollar industry that means a lot to a lot of folks who have nothing else enjoyable in their life right now during this nightmare year. I wish we'd shown some of this nastiness even sooner.

If you’re going to be nasty, take a hit on Mahomes early on and deal with the fifteen yards. All this petty fighting in garbage time is just trash. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Vertig0 said:

I actually want Brady to win the Super Bowl. What world am I living in? Is 2021 worse than 2020 already? 

oh it could very well be..and dont mention the politically correct commercials they are plaguing us with. Puke.

• Thank you (+1) 1