1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY Thread Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, buffalobillswin said:

There is a reason why KC only lost once all season. They are by far the best team in the league. Now the Bills know they need to get a lot better to compete with them. 

McDermott will never beat Reid. He is not a championship caliber coach. He is a playoff caliber coach. 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, bigduke6 said:

ill friggen route for Brady in the SB to beat these chumps.   i do not like the way KC carried themselves thoughout the entire game.  f them.

You and me both! Can’t stand the chiefs and their terrible fanbase. Never thought I would root for Brady, but I definitely will be

you Guys had an awesome season. Stings right now, I know the feeling well. Bills will be back guaranteed. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, KOKBILLS said:

We have a really young team overall and it showed tonight.

It's OK...They will learn from this. The biggest difference in KC and the Bills right now is their run Offense because all the things they do with motion, the ability to run and really challenge the perimeter of Defenses, makes things so much easier on the best QB in the league.

The Bills are going to have to figure out a way to get a complimentary run game to take the next step. And they have some big things to fix on Defense too...But we can't go into next season thinking we can get to the SB when opposing Defenses do not at least have to respect our running game. It's pretty obvious that is how you beat this team now. 

Stop with the young team nonsense. Its a McD excuse.

We have an old defense. The core defenders have atleast 3 or more years experience.  That is not young in the NFL. We have an experienced OL and WR group. They are only young at RB.

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

Now the fallout starts. Looking forward to the extreme overreactions (Josh sucks, fire McD) over the next few days

Only Stephen A Smith would say something like that.  However, McDermott was atrocious today

Refs let the game get out of hand. If they had the balls to throw out jones in Q1 for throwing a blatant right hook none of this would have happened.

better team won no doubt but it’s amazing hat KC commits no fouls. Oliver tackled from behind in that last 3rd and long apparently isn’t a holding 

• Like (+1) 1