1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY Thread Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

Good luck Houston, with Leslie Frazier as your HC.  KC just toyed with this defense all day.  No answers at all, soft zone all the time, no balls to change things up.

Agree. 

Love Frazier but key moments like this need to have a pair of balls go after the best QB in league.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Trekking said:

Liked the players this season

Hated the coaches. Out coached all season and the players had to scrape a win

i hope neither Danilo nor Frazier return

Some time during this year, we went from being a typical, stupid football team to a pretty darned smart one.

The coaching staff made huge strides IMO.

Just now, Heitz said:

Everyone DOES know how many games KC lost all year, right?  Yup, they're pretty good...

Bummer, will be excited to watch this team for years though!

They’ve been beating teams by 6 or less the past 6 games......they just happen to wake up against us.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

True and I hope we don't go into the offseason focused on improving the defense. We aren't beating KC with defense any time soon. We need at least 2 more weapons on offense and an upgraded interior line.

We do need a front 7 playmaker to disrupt them. I think you saw Myles Garrett do it a little bit last week. I mean I dunno how we get a Myles Garrett but it would help. 

6 minutes ago, VW82 said:

This was a rough game by Allen. He's been so good with audibles all year but he's been fooled repeatedly in this one. 

Eh I just think Daboll's scheme is figured out. Allen calls audibles based on the coverage he sees. Good DCs have figured out how to bait us into bad play calls. Daboll doesn't know how to beat simple zone blitzes. He barely gets Knox involved unless it's an RPO.

• Like (+1) 2