1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY Thread Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, BadboyBills said:

Thats better! But sorry to say my friend, next year. We learned and grew a lot tho. Had a tough schedule, was a tough year for all but we did better then 28 teams! Im very proud of what we did and excited for our future!

Todays game and effort hurts, but this is a great season overall which exceeded expectations.     They will be good for years to come,but I am worried about them being second fiddle to KC.   Buffalo needs someone on the defense who can make the same impact that Diggs did on the offense this year.

Edited by dgrochester55
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Have to give some credit to KC; Spagnola absolutely schooled Daboll today.  Blanket coverage and pressure.  Daboll did little to adjust.  That said, we need a dynamic running back that is a threat to bust one.   A TE with the talent of Kelce or Geseki would be nice too.

Yep. I never expected them to win to be honest but thought we'd be a bit better than this, especially on offense. 

Only thing you can do is learn from stuff, not cry about it. They learnt from the loss to Houston last season so hopefully they learn from this and get over the hump next season. It's been a good season and a welcome distraction in such a ***** year for the world

• Like (+1) 1

Game over.  We got blown out. 
We were severely outcoached tonight. Josh made his rookie mistakes and was under pressure all night. 
We had no answer for Kelce. 
Mahomes put on a freakin clinic and I hope Josh was taking notes. 
And McD: you can’t win with field goals against this team. Gutless. 

oh well.. fun season and bright spot in a real crappy year. Hopefully we’ll be back again next season competing for the trophy. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1