1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY Thread Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half

Chandler#81

The Bills are getting their ass kicked by a better team that is the absolute worst matchup in the league for them. The Bills D works against a lot of teams — the ones that don’t have elite tight ends who shred zones. That’s not who they’re facing tonight, though. Also, Allen is great, but right now the KC qb is clearly better. Hate to say it, but it’s just true.

i expected KC to win with relative ease, but at the same, what a great season for the Bills. They are almost there. On to the draft!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, BuffBills51 said:

The defensive game plan in this game is one of the worst I have ever seen. Kelce is consistently open. 

Evidently the game plan here was to sell out to stop the run.... because they were going to do the exact same thing they did in the pouring rain.... and the first time Andy Reid has ever run that much in a single game ever .....it was the dumbest strategy ever.

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

How are there four guys around the receiver every time the ball is thrown + Allen is still under constant pressure? I do not understand.

Daboll has been out schemed by Kansas City twice this year. We have two of the best route runners in the league and he can't find a way to get them open.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1