1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY Thread Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

The problem is they have to play near perfect the rest of the way. I can't see them playing mistake free offense and defense for a whole half.

Either that or some more lucky breaks, a turnover here or there. Get a TO on this first drive and then convert it, you're right back in it

That's what is really disheartening, we already got our lucky break. We need more. I was hoping T. Johnson would have took that Kelce batted pass 97 yards to the house. 

1 minute ago, mattynh said:

Daboll needs to make some changes in philosophy.  The deep routes are taken away.  Slants screens.   Something has to be there.  

We ran Josh 4,000 times against Indy but now won’t let him out of the cage. The goal to go plays at the end of the half were disgusting, Josh should have gotten at least one crack at running it in

Edited by Mafioso

Just now, Muppy said:

The Bills have lived and died by the BIG play this season I predict they do again and come back to win this game. PROVE ME RIGHT BUFFALO

For this to happen, Josh needs just enough valium to put it into the hands of his receivers on a consistent basis.  And maybe Yeldon will be able to move the chains as well.  It's all hands on deck at this point, because the Bills will get curb stomped if they repeat the first half again.

Blue collar city. 
All about fighting for everything. 
Toughest people on earth. 

So, after our best offensive drive, with a QB who runs for 3 yards for

fun, let’s settle for 3 to pull us within one score. Oh wait, that FG didn’t do that. 

Playing scared on every level. I’m sick. 

2 minutes ago, DQW87 said:

This was a game the offense needed to be clicking.  We are pretty far from clicking andI just don't see it changing.  Really hope I'm wrong but it looks like they could throw a 12 yard pass to Kelce on every play of the 2nd half and it would work.

Yeah because we're in that ridiculous soccer zone where nobody covers or runs with Kelce. 

• Like (+1) 1