1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY Thread Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Our receivers our blanketed within the first ten yards, our o line is not holding up as no one respects our running game and Josh is panicking. Kc d looks more intimidating than us at this point. 

On our D well we can’t even sniff touching  turf toe. Continue to let their best player get open and give up big plays on fun plays we use to run.

This is going to leave a sour taste in our mouth unless someone figures something out. 

Just now, BadboyBills said:

Kelce is virtually uncoverable, by any team.

he excels against zone. Bills playing right into that. Have to try to take Kelsey away and if Hill beats you so be it. Don’t let Kelsey get the 3rd conversions and eat up the clock. Need possessions, to get back into it.

Just now, Georgia Bill said:

I agree, we need to TRY to take Mahomes out of his game.  But he might burn us bad.  Has any team had success blitzing Mahomes?  I thought I saw a stat that he did really well when blitzed.

Id rather get burned bad and get our O back on the field then watch them complete 10 yard passes every play to wide open Kelce.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, BTB said:

It’s a good thing we have the great pass defender Edmunds to matchup with Kelce.  How’s that working out. 

He is always weird to watch. I feel like he should be freakishly good and he just comes off slow and weak the whole time.

• Like (+1) 1