1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY Thread Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Jerboski said:

Defense has to change you aren't beating them by praying they make a mistake 

Be aggressive if they hit the bomb so be it 

And our RB should catch swing passes for easy first downs, without a defender within 10 yards and sure points.  The coaches agree with me as Singletary hasn't seen the field since.   Ridiculous swing in momentum he gave them.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

We just arent quite good enough to beat the chiefs right now. We need a better TE and running game and better coverage of TEs.

With them running so much man to man , Allen needs to take off and run more.

And better pressure from the front 4. 

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I would rather this defense get aggressive and get some pressure.  If they give up the big play so be it.  KC is too good and wont make those mistakes.  They will get 8-10 yard plays every play.  Another thing they need to press these receivers.  Especially Kelce.  Stop letting them go clean.

I agree, we need to TRY to take Mahomes out of his game.  But he might burn us bad.  Has any team had success blitzing Mahomes?  I thought I saw a stat that he did really well when blitzed.

Just now, dgrochester55 said:

Buffalo has a knack for staying close in games where they should be getting blown out.   9 points is not that bad if they can make adjustments.   So far, I get the same vibe that I did in super bowl's 26 through 28 though.   Hopefully, I am wrong and they turn it around.

its not so much the points as the way they are easily getting beaten all over the field--which is pretty much what you are saying;)

Josh seems confused out there. Gotta give KC some credit for that.But some of it is just Josh.--He needs to run more when he gets the chance.We gotta have a turnover or two and more pressure on mahomes

5 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

It's a blessing to only be down by 9, in all honesty. 

That very true as badly as they were out played. 

But KC gifted the Bills 6 of the 12.

If the Bills D can adjust they have a chance.  If not, going to be a long 2nd half.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Daboll need to figure out something in a hurry. KC is bringing speed at Allen off the edges and beating the Bills there. When our receivers can't get open that is tough to overcome. 

Diggs with one catch. I think the results we are seeing have to be expected when our best player can't get open.

Credit Spagnola. For the second time this season he has stifled the Bills offense.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

We just arent quite good enough to beat the chiefs right now. We need a better TE and running game and better coverage of TEs.

With them running so much man to man , Allen needs to take off and run more.

Yeah, they’re getting pressure and Allen rolling right has not resulted in the sideline toe taps like it did earlier in the postseason.

Looks like the Bills should have activated Stills because Davis is hardly On the field. 

• Like (+1) 1