1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAMEDAY Thread Bills @ Chiefs 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Nothing about this game screams buffalo bills football 

The 4th and 3 early and we kick. 4th and goal from the 2 and we kick. 
Defensive looks lost like we didn’t know they were going to throw to the tight end (that’s the only thing that looks like Buffalo Bills football) so we don’t make a plan to cover our weakness on defense. 

• Like (+1) 1

Buffalo has a knack for staying close in games where they should be getting blown out.   9 points is not that bad if they can make adjustments.   So far, I get the same vibe that I did in super bowl's 26 through 28 though.   Hopefully, I am wrong and they turn it around.

• Agree 1

This was a game the offense needed to be clicking.  We are pretty far from clicking andI just don't see it changing.  Really hope I'm wrong but it looks like they could throw a 12 yard pass to Kelce on every play of the 2nd half and it would work.

Just now, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Amazing they can shut down the run, plaster our receivers and still get pressure. And, their what like 17th in Defense and we've dominated the best defenses in the league. Something is wrong with that picture!

We don't match up well against this crew for some reason I don't get it either.

Just now, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Amazing they can shut down the run, plaster our receivers and still get pressure. And, their what like 17th in Defense and we've dominated the best defenses in the league. Something is wrong with that picture!

Refs are letting them play... physical.

• Like (+1) 1

Well...

It's tough to play worse than we did in that 2nd Quarter. That was a team collapse. But especially on Defense. 

The Chiefs are so good you have to be able to at least hang with them tactically. And if this was the Bills game plan, on both sides, they are in BIG trouble.