1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Bills @ Chiefs PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, sonyab1974 said:

I'm so nervous!!!! I'm so proud too, but this game tonight!!! 🤢

For whatever it's worth, I know we all have gut feelings and they are all different, but here's mine:

We are gonna play an outstanding football game today!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I'm here.

I'll be back after the game win or lose .....but this will be my last post before the game starts.

In 2018, when KC had a bottom 3 defense, Patrick Mahomes, would will that team to wins and even when losing that year, he had 3 losses where the other team simply had the ball last in back and forth games including the 2018 AFCCG.  In 2019, Mahomes and KC overcame a 24-0 first quarter deficit VS Houston.  I know and am well aware that Buffalo had an incredible comeback against another Houston team way back when....and KC trailed by 10 in all their other playoff games in 2019 and won all of them.

We've been throwing stats back and forth, matchups and all that.....but my final point is simply......Mahomes.  No moment is too big...no obstacle is too big.....no lead is safe until the clock strikes 00's  He has proven to be more than equal to these moments and the team he has around him now, have the added confidence of knowing who their QB is and what he's about in these games.  Beneth the boyish face and the hair....and the kermit voice....lies the heart of a champion and driven competitor who can summon every talent he has to will his team to a victory in the biggest moment on the biggest stage.  

Patrick Mahomes.  Period.

I can’t blame you for your enthusiasm, or for not having paid full attention to Josh Allen this year, but there is nothing you have said that could not also be applied to Allen.  Should be a great game.  By all means come back for your humble pie. 

• Like (+1) 2