1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Bills @ Chiefs PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

35 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

He can be entertaining but I always keep in mind he got a 15 on the Wonderlic.

To quote the great Hollywood Henderson, Bradshaw couldn’t spell “cat” if you spotted him the c and the a.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I'm so confused with him.

So he was ineligible to play both last year and this year because of our PS designation?  Dude turns 30 in May... 

I'd actually like to see him get his shot

It was how the program works. He'll have a shot next year...hopefully full pre season.

We have a great roster...tough to crack.

26 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I'm here.

I'll be back after the game win or lose .....but this will be my last post before the game starts.

In 2018, when KC had a bottom 3 defense, Patrick Mahomes, would will that team to wins and even when losing that year, he had 3 losses where the other team simply had the ball last in back and forth games including the 2018 AFCCG.  In 2019, Mahomes and KC overcame a 24-0 first quarter deficit VS Houston.  I know and am well aware that Buffalo had an incredible comeback against another Houston team way back when....and KC trailed by 10 in all their other playoff games in 2019 and won all of them.

We've been throwing stats back and forth, matchups and all that.....but my final point is simply......Mahomes.  No moment is too big...no obstacle is too big.....no lead is safe until the clock strikes 00's  He has proven to be more than equal to these moments and the team he has around him now, have the added confidence of knowing who their QB is and what he's about in these games.  Beneth the boyish face and the hair....and the kermit voice....lies the heart of a champion and driven competitor who can summon every talent he has to will his team to a victory in the biggest moment on the biggest stage.  

Patrick Mahomes.  Period.

3 minutes ago, Process said:

I am alone in thinking this **** is getting old?

Everyone celebrates in their own way. Some people like jumping through tables, some just like to have an extra cup of coffee. I personally like to find random strangers that need a ride home from the bar and play the bills shout song on repeat for the 35-40 minute drive. 

You thought I was going Hannibal didn't you? 

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

I don't know, are you? do a poll, I'm sure you're not alone but I'm also sure it doesn't bug some the way it bugs you. I wouldn't do it, but it's funny to watch.

Lol, it doesn't "bug" me. I just don't see how it's funny anymore. Maybe 4 years ago. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Process said:

I am alone in thinking this **** is getting old?

I mean... that was a really solid sound one right there. Great execution..... But I’m saying this as a guy that has a table count at 3 right now 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Ray Stonada said:

WE HAVE WAITED 27 YEARS FOR THIS DAY.

I feel so proud of what the Bills have done this year. Thank you, Buffalo Bills, from top to bottom.

And it's not over yet... two more games... :)

LET'S GO!!!!!!!

I'm so nervous!!!! I'm so proud too, but this game tonight!!! 🤢

• Awesome! (+1) 1