1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Bills @ Chiefs PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Yes

Vegas is the experts right? The fact KC is only 3 point favorites at home indicates this is a pick em game on a neutral site. There are things going  buffalos way: Mahomes isn’t 100%, an estimated 4,000 of 17,000 in attendance will be Bills Mafia, Bills are much healthier than in week 6 (Allen, Feliciano, boettger, brown, Edmunds, Milano). Chiefs red zone d and onhad been really poor lately and Bills have been very good

simply, the team that executes better and commits the fewer turnover wins 

34 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Picking the chiefs to win is not disrespectful to the Bills. Doing so while predicting a one sided affair and no analysis of why you are picking the chiefs other than ...because they are the chiefs is what is annoying. If someone breaks down the matchup and explains why they think it is such a big mismatch that’s fine. Not the week 6 game. This game. And I’ve heard plenty of “analysts” this week act like the Bills have to play some kind of superhuman  version of themselves to have a chance ... but no one has said why. The chiefs are a browns WR gaffe away from watching this game on their couches. The chiefs need to play their best game of the year to beat this team. Something I’ve not heard at all. 

Don't you mean unpenalized Chiefs illegal headshot by Sorenson?

7 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

...an estimated 4,000 of 17,000 in attendance will be Bills Mafia...

Estimated by whom? Chief fans are a committed bunch and I find it hard to believe, in a limited seating environment, they wouldn’t gobble up all tix at their house. While I like the thought, I am skeptical of this claim.

Edited by RochesterLifer

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Don't you mean unpenalized Chiefs illegal headshot by Sorenson?

Well that too. Moreover I’ve watched a lot of browns football and they aren’t close to as good as the Bills. They run the ball extremely well. I’ll leave it at that as their strength. I picked the chiefs to beat the bills because I just feel Kelce and Tyreek don’t match up well with our D and our offense isn’t balanced.  But watching them defend the browns offense last week gives me hope. 

24 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Olsen and Wannstetd take Buffalo.

Gonzalez, Cowherd, and Vick takes KC.  Says it will be a dog fight.

Wait a minute... Michael Vick said this would be a Dog Fight?

Ouch.

Oh, and F Michael Vick.

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

Estimated by who? Chief fans are a committed bunch and I find it hard to believe, in a limited seating environment, they wouldn’t gobble up all tix at their house. While I like the thought, I am skeptical of this claim.

A kc reporter reported it on Twitter this am

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Wait a minute... Michael Vick said this would be a Dog Fight?

Ouch.

Oh, and F Michael Vick.

No.  I was just summarizing in my own words the general consensus among the panel.  That would just be awful of Vick to say.

• Like (+1) 1