1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Bills @ Chiefs PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

52 minutes ago, Chewmylegoff said:

I’m more nervous than I was when I was waiting in the hospital for my children to be born.  There is already nothing left of my nails.

What about your leg

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

Which is why I will be watching Cobra Kai season 3 and playing Hades until game time (or at least the early game).  Watching football shows will just lead me to starting to drink earlier than I want to.

Sabres play at 3 today too as another alternative. Actually scratch that, you probably don't wanna subject yourself to that kind of negativity before the biggest game of the past 25 years. I haven't missed a Sabres game since I cant remember, but I may be skipping this one as they are just bad juju.

• Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, balln said:

setting up excuses for KC loss

Or setting up the heroic tough as nails, sacrifice and still gets the job done through the pain story.... depends on how you look at it. Either way it sets up for a follow up story.

16 minutes ago, nucci said:

that's your take on this?

To be fair.... not a single player on the field today is 100%, but they are gonna let everyone know Mahomes is hampered specifically. I think that’s his point.

Which is why I will be watching Cobra Kai season 3 and playing Hades until game time (or at least the early game).  Watching football shows will just lead me to starting to drink earlier than I want to.

How's Hades? Playing Darksiders Genesis currently. 

Go Bills woooooooo!!!

Just finished watching “Usual Suspects.” Gets better every time 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Rick 'r Mortis said:

How's Hades? Playing Darksiders Genesis currently. 

Go Bills woooooooo!!!

Addictive as hell (no pun intended). 

Take a while to get good and level up but each run is only about 20-30 minutes. Still haven't beaten it yet but getting close.  And for only $25 it's a steal. This and subnautica are my two favorites that I can play for hours, accomplish nothing and feel great about it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

NFLN talking about how much will the chiefs be leading at the half (not if). That rosenthal guy expecting the chiefs to just walk away with it in the 2nd half and won’t be close.  Before that had their SB picks and all 3 chiefs vs one of the nfc teams. Hard to believe the Bills are the 2 seed and only a 3 point dog on the road. 

Buffalo -vs- Everybody, baby!

• Like (+1) 4

30 minutes ago, balln said:

no. pure fan comment by me

but reporting pregame question - is it the team saying his toe isnt 100% (why say that?) or is it reporterss assuming ?

It doesn’t matter. 

Irvin vs Brandt hype off right now.  NFLN 

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It doesn’t matter. 

Irvin vs Brandt hype off right now.  NFLN 

We don’t need the playmaker, WE’VE GOT THE HAYMAKER

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Or setting up the heroic tough as nails, sacrifice and still gets the job done through the pain story.... depends on how you look at it. Either way it sets up for a follow up story.

To be fair.... not a single player on the field today is 100%, but they are gonna let everyone know Mahomes is hampered specifically. I think that’s his point.

of course no one is 100% but turf toe is a little different than just general soreness

• Agree 1

This is our day,Bill's fans!  I dont know about you all but it's the morning of the game ,and Iam hyped already! I just wanted to wish us all the best tonight.  And no matter how it turns out, I will love this team till my last days.

For all of us that's been here through the pain...you 're true fans of the greatest fanbase in the league, never forget that.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 4