1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Bills @ Chiefs PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

I want to know what game day rituals everyone is going through right now! I am just about to fire up the smoker to cook some baby back ribs, hopefully just in time for kick off. Can't come soon enough. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, TDTT said:

I want to know what game day rituals everyone is going through right now! I am just about to fire up the smoker to cook some baby back ribs, hopefully just in time for kick off. Can't come soon enough. 

I have a little over 6 pounds of wings that are going on the smoker a bit later! At least that will kill some of the time waiting for kickoff.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, TDTT said:

Pacing back and forth muttering to myself. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Go Bills

For we are here to cheer for you

Go Bills

We are your fans so true

With vict'ry in sight, we'll yell with all our might

Go, go Bills

Fight

Bills, go

Come on let's win for Buffalo

Hurray for Marv

Hurray for Marv

Hurray for Marv

He’s a horses ...

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, TDTT said:

I started the season with two bloody Mary’s to start the day, and I have been honoring that every game day for about 5 months now.

We also watch every game outside on a projector. We’ve been doing that for the entire season rain or shine...except 3 games. (Guess which 3) So as a group of 6 we’ve committed to not changing anything ever again. 

Games missed together:

1. Tennessee- Weird day and time. Just couldn’t make it work. 

2. KC- Didn’t take the TN game as a hint. Didn’t make the effort to watch the weekday game. 
3. Arizona- We did actually watch 95% of the game together. One of the people in the group said if the game was close he’d stay but if it was over he’d go play hockey. Bills were winning when he left the house after the Diggs catch. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Mango said:

I started the season with two bloody Mary’s to start the day, and I have been honoring that every game day for about 5 months now.

We also watch every game outside on a projector. We’ve been doing that for the entire season rain or shine...except 3 games. (Guess which 3) So as a group of 6 we’ve committed to not changing anything ever again. 

Games missed together:

1. Tennessee- Weird day and time. Just couldn’t make it work. 

2. KC- Didn’t take the TN game as a hint. Didn’t make the effort to watch the weekday game. 
3. Arizona- We did actually watch 95% of the game together. One of the people in the group said if the game was close he’d stay but if it was over he’d go play hockey. Bills were winning when he left the house after the Diggs catch. 

Make sure you have some Duct tape handy for that guy that left early. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, TDTT said:

Hmmm there was a separate thread on it that may have been deleted?  maybe talking about lucky rituals, causes them to lose their powers Lol.  but i have many.