1/24/21 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Bills @ Chiefs PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

Championship Sunday ladies and gents. Get those pregame rituals moving. Fix your favorite foods, get out your "lucky" Bills gear, say a prayer, light a candle, bust a table, whatever it is you do. Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 4

NFLN talking about how much will the chiefs be leading at the half (not if). That rosenthal guy expecting the chiefs to just walk away with it in the 2nd half and won’t be close.  Before that had their SB picks and all 3 chiefs vs one of the nfc teams. Hard to believe the Bills are the 2 seed and only a 3 point dog on the road. 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Angry 2

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

NFLN talking about how much will the chiefs be leading at the half (not if). That rosenthal guy expecting the chiefs to just walk away with it in the 2nd half and won’t be close.  Before that had their SB picks and all 3 chiefs vs one of the nfc teams. Hard to believe the Bills are the 2 seed and only a 3 point dog on the road. 

i don’t get it, but whatever. I suppose it’s largely based on the week 6 game, and the Bills offensive performance from last week. 

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Which is why I will be watching Cobra Kai season 3 and playing Hades until game time (or at least the early game).  Watching football shows will just lead me to starting to drink earlier than I want to.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Agree 1