Anyone need tix for KC game or know anybody who does?

StHustle

Key thing with comments is at least they are bumping thread.  Not in health well enough to go to a live game for I have trouble enough driving to my bar BEFORE I have anything to drink.  Good chance I will be at a bar since have day to rest my feet if watch mate wants to go rather than watching at home.

9 hours ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

Dude how much do you appreciate all of these comments where no one's offering to buy them? love that, maybe pop on to craigslist...and speaking of which i have a car for trade those tickets...

Dude, did you read the OP?He asked for a DM not in the thread. 

I offered for a pair last night via DM. I’m still in my house, another person must have got them. So he’s probably pretty cool with the comments

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Frankly, given what I know of this poster's history, I have some doubts about the existence of said tickets vs. a need for attention.

But I gave him the benefit of doubt, connected him up with guys who couldn't PM etc.

If the tickets exist, hope they found good homes at a fair price and GO BILLS!

Yikes

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Frankly, given what I know of this poster's history, I have some doubts about the existence of said tickets vs. a need for attention.

But I gave him the benefit of doubt, connected him up with guys who couldn't PM etc.

If the tickets exist, hope they found good homes at a fair price and GO BILLS!

I really hope this post didn't cause people who wanted to buy the tickets to change their mind and end up with him stuck with the tickets.

I have to say given you being a mod on this board that was a pretty crap move on your part.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I really hope this post didn't cause people who wanted to buy the tickets to change their mind and end up with him stuck with the tickets.

I have to say given you being a mod on this board that was a pretty crap move on your part.

You have a fair take.  I hope so too.   I can only say  I had people talk to me about it last night and I slept on it (I was pretty drunk yesterday after dinner) and thought about both ways - should I hide the thread, should I leave it?

Look at it from the other side - what if people who need tickets waste time and get left without when they could have gone elsewhere?

I decided the right thing to do was to leave it, but put up a warning flag so people who try to take him up on it can safeguard themselves. 

I accept that some of you will think that was crap behavior.  

The other side is if it could be a LAMP (I don't think it's a scam, my judgement) and people could get drawn in, and I don't say something, that's also crap behavior.

image.thumb.png.151272fe853100b87b7949805e3f3838.png

8 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Did you just post a picture of the bar code? I see that blue line you may have put on there, but anyone who knows MS paint (much less PS) can enjoy your seat. 

the barcode constantly refreshes.   A snapshot from a point in time a day or two prior to the event won’t work.

12 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

the barcode constantly refreshes.   A snapshot from a point in time a day or two prior to the event won’t work.

Didn’t know that. Interesting. I always take a picture of my plane ticket when flying, so I know the bar code on that doesn’t change. Must be the addition of needing an ID too that makes plane tickets different.