Anyone need tix for KC game or know anybody who does?

StHustle

So I couldnt find any tickets sold in sets of 2 in the 100 sections for the game tomorrow. I ended up buying 6 thinking I could just sell the others as a block of 4 but unfortunately SeatGeek isnt allowing that (they have in the past). 

So now Im stuck with 4 tickets (Section 120, Row 32, Seats 9-12) that I need to sell....even if at a partial loss. A full loss would obviously suck bad. The transaction can be handled via my invoice from Business PayPal account. The buyer has full protection through PayPal and can be certain they'll get the tickets or refunded. I'll send mobile passes immediately after payment is made to the buyer's email. You would be joining me and another friend who were both just tested for Covid yesterday and passed with flying colors.

If interested, please inbox me with your best offer (PLEASE DO NOT make offers in this thread).  The max I will sell them for is $1845 which is what I paid (I bought them right away when they were a bit higher than they are now. I know I will likely have to sell them for less.) At 11PM ET I will notify the person who made the top offer and we will go from there. If looking to compare prices with sites online, remember to check the final price just before checkout to make sure the substantial fees are included and you are looking at the actual price.

Lastly, I'd rather not break the 4 tickets up...BUT would consider sets of 2's. Please dont contact me about only 1 as I won't be able to accommodate that. Thanks.

Screenshot-20210123-172549-Seat-Geek.jpg

Edited by StHustle
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, StHustle said:

So I couldnt find any tickets sold in sets of 2 in the 100 sections for the game tomorrow. I ended up buying 6 thinking I could just sell the others as a block of 4 but unfortunately SeatGeek isnt allowing that (they have in the past). 

So now Im stuck with 4 tickets (Section 120, Row 32, Seats 9-12) that I need to sell....even if at a partial loss. A full loss would obviously suck bad. The transaction can be handled via my invoice from Business PayPal account. The buyer has full protection through PayPal and can be certain they'll get the tickets or refunded. I'll send mobile passes immediately after payment is made to the buyer's email. You would be joining me and another friend who were both just tested for Covid yesterday and passed with flying colors.

If interested, please inbox me with your best offer (PLEASE DO NOT make offers in this thread).  The max I will sell them for is $1845 which is what I paid (I bought them right away when they were a bit higher than they are now. I know I will likely have to sell them for less.) At 9PM ET I will notify the person who made the top offer and we will go from there. If looking to compare prices with sites online, remember to check the final price just before checkout to make sure the substantial fees are included and you are looking at the actual price.

Lastly, I'd rather not break the 4 tickets up...BUT would consider sets of 2's. Please dont contact me about only 1 as I won't be able to accommodate that. Thanks.

If you’re married, you won’t be if you don’t sell those tickets. 😂

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, StHustle said:

If interested, please inbox me with your best offer (PLEASE DO NOT make offers in this thread).  The max I will sell them for is $1845 which is what I paid (I bought them right away when they were a bit higher than they are now. I know I will likely have to sell them for less.) At 9PM ET I will notify the person who made the top offer and we will go from there. If looking to compare prices with sites online, remember to check the final price just before checkout to make sure the substantial fees are included and you are looking at the actual price.

I feel bad that I don't have message permissions.  Nice seats.  Don't make the Chiefs sideline too mad!

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Give me a few more beers and maybe I book a flight 

I can’t believe I convinced my boss lady that driving to Newark (3 hours) tonight was a good idea, but she agreed! The gin fizz she made herself probably helped. 

Its 9:05 though. Looks like I lost, but boy was that an exciting 15 minutes while I waited. Ha! 

21 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Give me a few more beers and maybe I book a flight 

(st hustle sends grub hub Beer delivery to Aristocrat’s RV)

14 minutes ago, Mango said:

I can’t believe I convinced my boss lady that driving to Newark (3 hours) tonight was a good idea, but she agreed! The gin fizz she made herself probably helped. 

Its 9:05 though. Looks like I lost, but boy was that an exciting 15 minutes while I waited. Ha! 

don’t give up yet....

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

Dude how much do you appreciate all of these comments where no one's offering to buy them? love that, maybe pop on to craigslist...and speaking of which i have a car for trade those tickets...

Not sure if you are aware, but you know, the game is pretty far out of town which REALLY limits the buyer pool.