Kenny Stills, Dane Jackson elevated from PS

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Some of us did shed a few tears. well maybe just me.
But I am okay now

Not a Football game then ?

:)

again

we have McK for speed and Exp in Daboll's offense.
I would rather have Kroft and Smith and 88 in this game actually

If Stills has any chemistry with Allen at this point, I might want to have him in place of Davis. I'm not sure what's going on with Davis, but he's been in a slump, and has missed some catchable balls in his last several games. We shall see...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, Rocky Landing said:

If Stills has any chemistry with Allen at this point, I might want to have him in place of Davis. I'm not sure what's going on with Davis, but he's been in a slump, and has missed some catchable balls in his last several games. We shall see...

I don’t wanna knock Davis but he seen some experience corners last week. He also was not overlooked you could tell they had a focus on locking him up. He was overmatched. 

Both play IMO.  Davis was hobbled vs Baltimore and didnt practice.  Stills offers a decent matchup outside vs a saftey or dime back.  Would rather have a healhy Stills vs a step slow Davis.  Jackson imo is our best back up db.  Having extra dbs available vs KC makes alot of sense too.

27 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Stills activated. Running 5 wide all game.  Catch us if you can.

I'm just hyped, I don't know what the hell they will do.

Blocking backs.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that Davis suits up tomorrow.  If he’s able to play, would you want to suit your both Davis and Stills?  If so, who would you deactivate.

this is the reason I don’t think stills is anything but a though.  I can’t see McD changing his team makeup to get stills on the field.  Especially if, as yolo stated, stills played the Tyreek role for the scout team all week.  That’ll probably his biggest  contribution to this team when it’s all said and done.

Maybe I’m also trying to jinx myself in that if I talk trash on him, he’ll make some huge plays in spite of my comments. 🙏🏻

43 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Big Fan of Dane Jackson over here. Hope he gets some reps and blows some unsuspecting Chiefs player up outside the hash marks.

a scrambling Patrick perhaps ?
I like this Kid 

Go Bills

I’m with you.  I still consider him the 2nd best corner on the team, the coaches must see something I don’t. 

10 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Uh, did you see the Colts game and those back-to-back toe drags? Some slump...

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 8

12 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I can never subscribe to advocation of the New Shiny Thing.
Not a dis on Stills at all !
Just prefer to  What brung Us the Dance type of mindset

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

I’m with you.  I still consider him the 2nd best corner on the team, the coaches must see something I don’t. 

They are doing McBeane thing.
Bringing them up . But preparing them for the long haul.

Patience , Grasshopper stuff maybe.

I admit I am still a Levi Wallace fan .

Looking forward to Jacksons future in Buffalo for sure 

52 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Duke Williams and his fan boys are holding back tears.

Sounds more like your are the one holding back the tears in that your least favorite player is still with the team 😂

Go Bills!!!

4 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Wasn't he in a band with Crosby & Nash ? Seems a little old to me

You are thinking of the Chicken Roaster Guy from Seinfeld.

Kenny Rogers

also old.

perhaps dead too.

6 minutes ago, wppete said:

I like the move. Excited to see Dane Jackson up and if Gabe is out then Stills could be a threat with his speed. 

yep

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Sounds more like your are the one holding back the tears in that your least favorite player is still with the team 😂

Go Bills!!!

I almost jumped  off my chair when i saw the name Duke was cut. Sadly, his last name wasn't Williams. 😙

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson said:

I almost jumped  off my chair when i saw the name Duke was cut. Sadly, his last name wasn't Williams. 😙

Rather we keep D Williams than the Duke no one has heard of. 

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yes.  Means the same thing for Devonte Freeman as well.

I can see the Bills not wanting to new players on the offense at once (Sills and either Freeman or Williams). They might have promoted Stills to have him ready to step in for Davis but didn't want the distraction of having Williams and Freeman to think about, too. Singletary and Yeldon are fine. Both are blockers and receivers, and both are reliable.