Kenny Stills, Dane Jackson elevated from PS

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Kenny Stills, lord and savior 

sarcasm 💯 

Big Fan of Dane Jackson over here. Hope he gets some reps and blows some unsuspecting Chiefs player up outside the hash marks.

a scrambling Patrick perhaps ?
I like this Kid 

Go Bills

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 2

Stills was Tyreek Hill in practice.  They must have gotten a good look at him this week and liked what they saw.  If Davis can’t go tomorrow, I see the Bills drawing up a few plays for him

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Sounds like Stills will step in if one of the regular WRs tweaks anything prior to the game or in warm ups. 

I think he’s insurance for Davis

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, taglientep said:

What if he is this game???

If we win, I’ll be very happy.

Don’t get me wrong.  I don’t hate the guy.  He’s a very good practice squad WR to have in our back pocket.  He has some ability, I just don’t have any confidence in him

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Big Fan of Dane Jackson over here. Hope he gets some reps and blows some unsuspecting Chiefs player up outside the hash marks.

a scrambling Patrick perhaps ?
I like this Kid 

Go Bills

Agreed.  I just don’t think he’ll be active. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JohnNord said:

Stills was Tyreek Hill in practice.

How do you know?

1 minute ago, JohnNord said:

They must have gotten a good look at him this week and liked what they saw.  If Davis can’t go tomorrow, I see the Bills drawing up a few plays for him

I think he’s insurance for Davis

I agree he's insurance for Davis, but he better know some of the plays they've already got drawn up and installed in this week's game plan, or he'd best stay inactive.

In the OBL send-off Chris Brown and Tasker were talking about probably they take a look at Davis pre-game tomorrow and make a decision then.