Deshaun Watson prefers the Jets

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

Watson had a pretty good game against KC, playing well enough to beat most teams. The defense, however, gave up 51 points. He accounted for 3 tds, didn’t turn the ball over, threw for 388 yards, and ran for another 37. They didn’t lose because of him.

Yes the Defense stunk in that game, but after getting a 21 point lead in the 1st Q,  Texans would only score 10 more points and got shut out in the 4th Q, turning it over on downs 3 straight drives.

In the 2018 WC game, Watson was pretty much a dud.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Yes the Defense stunk in that game, but after getting a 21 point lead in the 1st Q,  Texans would only score 10 more points and got shut out in the 4th Q, turning it over on downs 3 straight drives.

In the 2018 WC game, Watson was pretty much a dud.

Oh man, only after scoring 31 points. Pitiful.

53 minutes ago, FireChans said:

lol I know.  7 points after halftime..

A guy like 2020 Josh brings them back to cover for the Collapse of the D.  Superstar does that...

Edited by Mr. WEO

2 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

This just confirms what everyone already knew, Watson is a baby.  Who signs a HUGE contract and then wants out 1 year later?  A baby who cries when things are not going well.

I'm glad the Bills didn't draft him. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

First, the special teams scored 7 of those points on a blocked punt.  Second, Watson put up a whopping 7 points in the last 40 minutes of the game.  😂

Did you not watch the game?  Watson was awful.

6 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

First, the special teams scored 7 of those points on a blocked punt.  Second, Watson put up a whopping 7 points in the last 40 minutes of the game.  😂

image.jpeg.ecf5b1c8fad2cbde6ac898d4ebeee335.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

lol I know.  7 points after halftime..

A guy like 2020 Josh brings them back to cover for the Collapse of the D.  Superstar does that...

So does a prime Brady or Rodgers.  Watson is a good QB. He's not top 3. You got him.....

27 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

He had >400 yards and 3 TD's.

Problem was his defense let the opposing QB drop 370 yards and 5 TD's. 

Imagine playing with a defense that gets a 21 point lead and can't manage a single sack lol.

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

Nope.  But having Watson would be a nothing to complain about.

Then why did you want me to give you a break?  I think that adversity reveals character and Watson isn't putting himself in the best light right now.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Then why did you want me to give you a break?  I think that adversity reveals character and Watson isn't putting himself in the best light right now.

Because if I couldn’t have Allen or Mahomes, Watson would be my next choice.  You act like they would have been stuck with EJ Manuel.