Deshaun Watson prefers the Jets

11 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Weird...pretty sure some peeps said I was crazy when I suggested Watson could be traded and crazier when I said Jets would be a likely landing spot.  

Since it is all speculation at this point I guess comments about crazy were speculation too.

Being crazy is not bad.  Being crazy in a insane world is only way to be sane.

59 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

Who cares?  Nobody is winning anything with Watson.  He is 1-2 in the playoffs and whines constantly because he can't produce.  He might not even be in the league in 5 years from now because nobody wants a toxic clown on their roster.

And he was trailing 0-16 in the one playoff game that he won.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BITE ME said:

Considering what a clown Watson is, he would fit right in with the Jets.  The NY media will chew this prima donna up and spit him out. 

Agreed. After Saleh is fired in a few years, Watson will have to cry and whine his way out of NY also. 

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, ganesh said:

And he was trailing 0-16 in the one playoff game that he won.

You mean to a team that is now playing in the AFC Championship and has a quarterback that has a winning record in the playoffs?  Does Watson have a winning record in the playoffs?  Has he taken his team to an AFC Title Game?  NO.

1 minute ago, BITE ME said:

You mean to a team that is now playing in the AFC Championship and has a quarterback that has a winning record in the playoffs?  Does Watson have a winning record in the playoffs?  Has he taken his team to an AFC Title Game?  NO.

Lol Josh has had a winning record in the playoffs for exactly one week. 

This stuff is hilarious.

• Like (+1) 1

The way I see it the Jets are an all around mess in need of a fairly large amount of talent.  They have draft picks, but if they end up giving a large number of them up to get Watson, then they may not improve much in other areas. 

Miami on the other hand is decent all around right now and has draft picks, so if they were to trade for him they'd be a good team now also with a top QB so of the two potential destinations, would prefer the Jets.

• Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Lol Josh has had a winning record in the playoffs for exactly one week. 

This stuff is hilarious.

He has been in the league one year fewer, and he is in the AFC Championship. PERIOD.

Never has a QB of a 4-12 team been such a demanding clown.  He prefers the Jets?  LOL   Didn't realize loser QB's got the choose which team they play on.  What a clown.

Edited by BITE ME

2 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

He has been in the league one year fewer, and he is in the AFC Championship. PERIOD.

Never has a QB of a 4-12 team be such a clown.  He prefers the Jets?  LOL   Didn't realize loser QB's got the choose which team they play on.  What a clown.

That's how a NTC works.  lol

4 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

Never has a QB of a 4-12 team been such a demanding clown.  He prefers the Jets?  LOL   Didn't realize loser QB's got the choose which team they play on.  What a clown.

Have you watched him play? Have you also seen the downward spiral BoB was taking that franchise?

6 minutes ago, FireChans said:

That's how a NTC works.  lol

I know you can't be that stupid.  A no trade clause only matters when the team is trading you and you don't like where you are being traded to.  You don't get to determine if you are traded.  You have a contract. He has no say in the matter. 

The stupidity of people really is mind boggling.  They think the Texans have to trade him because he wants to be traded.  The Texans are going to laugh in his face. This clown thinks he is playing in some irrelevant league like the NBA.  This is the NFL. They will tell him to show up or go sit in his house with no paycheck.  He might last 1 game. This guy is the most delusional athlete alive.

Edited by BITE ME
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, BITE ME said:

I know you can't be that stupid.  A no trade clause only matters when the team is trading you and you don't like where you are being traded to.  You don't get to determine if you are traded.  You have a contract. He has no say in the matter. 

The stupidity of people really is mind boggling.  They think the Texans have to trade him because he wants to be traded.  The Texans are going to laugh in his face. This clown thinks he is playing in some irrelevant league like the NBA.  This is the NFL. They will tell him to show up of go sit in his house with no paycheck. 

Except they haven't laughed in his face at all during this saga. They interviewed his desired HC candidate. They are trying to rebuild their relationship with him.

The Texans don't "have" to do everything. But they would be smart to try to make their franchise QB a little bit happier. Which they are obviously doing.

3 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

I think he asked Houston to trade him and reporters are running wild with stories. It’s basically just the hype machine. But of course that’s just my opinion. 

he could have stopped all this over a week ago.  He is fine with all this getting out there obviously.  He started this story.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BITE ME said:

Dude this moronic take of yours needs to stop. Wins and losses are not individual stats. And now you’re moving the goalposts as well. If you can’t put together a more coherent argument then stay out of the conversation. You’re embarrassing.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, delirious said:

Have you watched him play? Have you also seen the downward spiral BoB was taking that franchise?

Yes.  Downward spiral?  They won 3 of the last 5 Division championships and decided to rebuild because Watson and his cast of characters were totally uncompetitive against Mahomes and the Chiefs.  They were destroyed by the Chiefs so they blew up the team.  Makes sense. That team was never going to be anything more than a mediocre team.  

5 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Except they haven't laughed in his face at all during this saga. They interviewed his desired HC candidate. They are trying to rebuild their relationship with him.

The Texans don't "have" to do everything. But they would be smart to try to make their franchise QB a little bit happier. Which they are obviously doing.

I said ARE going to laugh in his face.  He is either going to show up and play and get paid or they are going to laugh in his face and tell him to go home and not get paid because they CONTROL EVERYTHING.  He has no say in anything.  They have a contract.  The trade talk nonsense is all coming from his people and they don't have to do anything he wants. Nothing.

Edited by BITE ME
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BITE ME said:

Who cares?  Nobody is winning anything with Watson.  He is 1-2 in the playoffs and whines constantly because he can't produce.  He might not even be in the league in 5 years from now because nobody wants a toxic clown on their roster.

This is literally a terrible take. Do some research into the games. QBs don’t have win-loss records that are reflective of reality. Watson was phenomenal in 2020, but the TEAM was absolutely terrible. Step up your analytical game. This is a great forum, and it’s weakened by hot takes like invocations of playoff won-loss records that necessarily occur in very small sample sizes. 

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

Yes.  Downward spiral?  They won 3 of the last 5 Division championships and decided to rebuild because Watson and his cast of characters were totally uncompetitive against Mahomes and the Chiefs.  They were destroyed by the Chiefs so they blew up the team.  Makes sense. That team was never going to be anything more than a mediocre team.  

I said ARE going to laugh in his face.  He is either going to show up and play and get paid or they are going to laugh in his face and tell him to go home and not get paid because they CONTROL EVERYTHING.  He has no say in anything.  All he can do is show up and get paid or not show up and not get paid.  That is what a contract is.

Or he could float stories about how the Texans are rudderless, they lack quality leadership, and that he wants out, making it an overall toxic environment. Which he's doing.

There's a reason they don't have an HC and they are interviewing retreads like Frazier.

2 hours ago, BITE ME said:

6 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

The most terrible takes of all are the ones you can't even keep straight.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

This is literally a terrible take. Do some research into the games. QBs don’t have win-loss records that are reflective of reality. Watson was phenomenal in 2020, but the TEAM was absolutely terrible. Step up your analytical game. This is a great forum, and it’s weakened by hot takes like playoff won-loss records that necessarily occur in very small sample sizes. 

I have done my research.  He is 1-2 in the playoffs and was completely dominated by Mahomes and the Chiefs twice last year.  His team was 4-12 this year because their "leader" was obviously not much of a leader and clearly has a problem winning without an elite receiver.

4-12 this year.   1-2 in the playoffs.  Those are his records.  Case closed.  Losers don't get to dictate terms.

Edited by BITE ME

4 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Or he could float stories about how the Texans are rudderless, they lack quality leadership, and that he wants out, making it an overall toxic environment. Which he's doing.

There's a reason they don't have an HC and they are interviewing retreads like Frazier.

The most terrible takes of all are the ones you can't even keep straight.

Don’t feed the troll

17 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

I have done my research.  He is 1-2 in the playoffs and was completely dominated by Mahomes and the Chiefs twice last year.  His team was 4-12 this year because their "leader" was obviously not much of a leader and clearly has a problem winning without an elite receiver.

4-12 this year.   1-2 in the playoffs.  Those are his records.  Case closed.  Losers don't get to dictate terms.

With a name like "BITE ME," I have a hard taking you seriously. Just saying.