How are we feeling about GB/TB, and the looming prospect of Brady?

Success

7 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

I guess I could also say who do you want to play in the Super Bowl?

Personally I am pulling for the Packers.  I really don't want to play a team that is playing essentially a home game in the Super Bowl.

I also don't think it will be that close.  Green Bay 31  Tampa Bay 17.

I really don’t mind, either team is a great story and a tough matchup. Packers, lots of history, two smallest markets, great fan bases.  Bucs, chance to put the dagger in the last 25 years by taking out the guy who was responsible for so many beat downs during the drought.  I just want to see us in the big dance!

I will be cheering heavily for TB for 2 reasons.

First, I think GB is going to kill them, but I want to see a good, even game.  So I will pull for TB early.

Second, If the Bills advance, I would LOVE to take Super Bowl number TEN away from Tom Brady and get a little bit of revenge on him.  It never felt right beating NE twice this year without Brady there, and we have some unfinished business.

If the Bills don't win our game, I don't give a rat's ass who win's the GB/TB game anyway.

I wanna face Brady. We've been forced to face every juggernaut in the far superior conference so far. Save the easy one for the Super Bowl. I say that a bit tongue in cheek, but comparatively i think its true.

Edited by Bferra13

3 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

I wanna face Brady. We've been forced to face every juggernaut in the far superior conference so far. Save the easy one for the Super Bowl.

People keep saying %&*# Brady, as they cheer on the Packers.

But this doesn't make sense.  The best way to $%&# Tom Brady is to beat him in the Super Bowl.  I would think losing a SB is lot worse than losing a conference championship game, especially if it is the last time Brady and his team actually get to the SB before he retires.

Seems to me every Bills fan on the planet should want Brady in the SB--assuming we advance as well.

As mentioned earlier, if we don't make it, who give's a rat's ass about any of this anyway!

• Like (+1) 1

I just want to get to the super bowl and I don't care who we play.  I guess I'd prefer Tampa since they're a weaker team than GB, but a super bowl win that caps off wins over Baltimore, Kansas City, and Green Bay would be mighty impressive -- that's arguably the best three teams in the league besides us.

17 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I will be cheering heavily for TB for 2 reasons.

First, I think GB is going to kill them, but I want to see a good, even game.  So I will pull for TB early.

Second, If the Bills advance, I would LOVE to take Super Bowl number TEN away from Tom Brady and get a little bit of revenge on him.  It never felt right beating NE twice this year without Brady there, and we have some unfinished business.

If the Bills don't win our game, I don't give a rat's ass who win's the GB/TB game anyway.

I don't know man, as sweet as the thought of beating Brady in the Super Bowl is, there is not a single bone in my body that can root for Brady. Ever. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

I thought the same thing until I looked at the week 6 matchup of those 2. Tampa curbstomped them like 38 to 10 or something. Albeit in TB, but still...

Yeah but think how different Buffalo is now compared to Week 6.  You can't make these types of comparison in NFL football.  Every team is changing all the time and what matters is what teams are doing right now.

Rodgers and GB are on a real roll right now and I DO expect them to beat TB big.

I hope I'm wrong, I just mostly want to see a good, close game.

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Yeah but think how different Buffalo is now compared to Week 6.  You can't make these types of comparison in NFL football.  Every team is changing all the time and what matters is what teams are doing right now.

Rodgers and GB are on a real roll right now and I DO expect them to beat TB big.

I hope I'm wrong, I just mostly want to see a good, close game.

100%, but we kept that game close at least against the Chefs. That was a laugher in Tampa. Bills are 150% a better team than in week 6. Dont pay enough to attention to TB or GB to say the same about them.