How are we feeling about GB/TB, and the looming prospect of Brady?

Success

If things go well we are going to the SB, and Brady will have a groin pull so severe that his nuts will be required to be amputated to stop the pain,  just sayin... 

• Haha (+1) 1

I would love GB for a few reasons. 

1. They're defense is middle of the pack. They have good players but are exploitable. 
  2. Rodgers/Adams are their primary offensive weapons, and if they aren't perfect, they lose.
  3. If we should happen to lose, I can live with losing to a hall of fame worthy non-cheater with a great sense of humor. 
  • Thank you (+1) 1

How sweet it would feel as an organization to win your first Super Bowl in franchise history against the guy who tormented your team for the better part of two decades?

Sweet sweet revenge. 

51-16, BUF wins vs TB

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, brianthomas said:

I think you couldn't come up with a better storyline.

Bills returning to Tampa, the scene of Superbowl 25 & get to undo past wrongs & not only win the SB but do it by beating our arch nemesis Tom Brady.

I say bring it on!

Can't wait

That really would be quite a narrative.  Kind of a "slay the demons" season all the way to the end - sweeping the Pats, getting BB to throw his phone, winning the division, making a run to the SB, winning in TAMPA - the scene of the original crime, and finally, beating without a doubt our greatest nemesis.

It's like a tale from Homer or something.  Immortality!  Take it.  It's yours.

• Like (+1) 2

Whether we're in it or not I want Brady as far away from the SB as possible. Can you imagine what the 2 weeks leading up to the game will be like if he wins? I have no interest in more insincere quotes from TB as he acts like the world's greatest guy through his patented ***** eating grin.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

It’s Josh’s time of ascension. 
The Chiefs are my biggest worry of the remaining three teams.

If we beat them, my worry level decreases and I’d rather face Brady as I think Rogers is more dangerous.

Bills Mafia needs to get over the PTSD (Post-Tom Stress Disorder)

• Thank you (+1) 1