How are we feeling about GB/TB, and the looming prospect of Brady?

Success

One game at a time & all that - but we are fans, and can look ahead. IF we win tomorrow, who would you rather face....a better team w/ Green Bay, or Tampa Bay and the guy who also played the role of "monster in the closet" for Bills fans going on 2 decades?

It defies logic - because I do think GB is measurably better, with a better QB and coach - but I'm pulling for them in the 1st game.  Defeating Brady in the big game, in Tampa, would help erase a lot of demons.  But for me, he is still the monster in the closet. I'd rather have a game w/ as little baggage as possible, if we get there. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I absolutely ***** hate Brady and I cannot stomach watching any game he plays in.  

If the bills play in the superbowl, I want to enjoy it.  If the bill don't play in the superbowl, I still want to enjoy it.  Tom brady is a ***** tard who will ruin it for everyone. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

I’m feeling like “ Bring it on ! “ When the Bills take care of their business tomorrow and punch their ticket to SB LV, it won’t matter who the opponent is. They’ll deserve to be there and either matchup will present a new challenge, but they’ll accept it and meet it to achieve victory. 

if you want to talk dagger in the heart.

then allow that thought to loom of brady and the bucs representing the nfc in the sb. then, think the thought of he and the bucs meeting the bills in sb 55 and, get this, beating the bills.

dagger I'll tell ya, dagger.

or

you could say neither team has made it yet and since those type of thoughts can cause nausea, hives or even worse it would be best to not allow such thoughts to loom?

or

doesn't matter who they face, mahomes, brady or rogers. this bills team is on a mission and will defeat any team in their quest to hoisting up the lombardi?

looming thoughts, they can be crazy sometimes.

• Like (+1) 1

Both teams are good in their own right.  When it comes down to it. I think GB is “easier” to match up with, they have 1 real good receiving threat and a bunch of guys in the NFL because of Rodgers.  Brady has a lot of weapons we can’t match up with.  Have to play zone all day and he’s a master against it, plus he’s familiar with what he’s seeing with our guys, not the team you want to deal with.

First things first, you have to beat the best team in the league, in their house, let’s worry about that one.  Allen has to ball out tomorrow and again in the SB if we have any chance of winning.  I love the kid, but this is a HUGE stage, hopefully he gets going early and settles right in, we have seen what he can do when he does, just hope he can do it tomorrow.  I think he’s going to have to put up 350+ passing, 60+ running and 5tds to have a chance.

Definitely need buffalo in the super bowl. 
I don’t even think I could watch if it’s Mahomes and Brady/Rodgers.

The coverage leading up to it would be so disgusting I can’t even imagine it without getting angry. I’m not even sure I would watch a Mahomes and Brady super bowl I would be so sick to my stomach 

• Thank you (+1) 1