How are you passing the time today?

Conlan58

9 hours ago, BITE ME said:

I actually watched the Four Falls of Buffalo again. In 2 weeks when we win the Super Bowl in the same city we lost the first one, it will be incredible.  We better invite Norwood back to speak at the Parade.

I have that sitting on the DVR to watch tomorrow as a warmup 🏈

4 hours ago, chknwing334 said:

Drinking. Trying out some new beers so I can set my game day lineup. 
NGTegzn.jpg

I don't know but that good boy seems to be pretty judgemental of your drink selection.

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I was really starting to like the Bills playing on Saturday. 

Well, it’s hard to compete with those traditional Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon games....

TODAY we drove to Florida. TOMORROW we will go by boat to a nice restaurant for lunch where I will have no appetite for anything but beverages, I’m afraid. I’ll then come back to cook more food I will have no appetite for, but it will keep we busy until the early game. Shopping is more about stocking up beverages than food, and cooking is more about the nervous energy than anticipating an appetite. 

EDIT: Most of the 8 hour drive we listened to an audio book by way of my wife’s phone/Bluetooth. We didn’t finish the book and I look forward to knowing how it ends when we return! I usually lose my focus on audio books and have to back up to catch up, but get a good one and the hours fly by! 

Edited by Augie