How are you passing the time today?

Conlan58

Going snorkeling for a couple hours, then checking TSW off and on all day, and through tomorrow, mostly hoping the Bahamian internet coverage holds up

through game time fingers crossed 🤞 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

I've been taping all of the "NFL Lives" and other shows all week, and will probably watch a lot of that.  And do some outdoorsy stuff just to clear my head.

I'm trying to really appreciate the coverage being given to the Bills.  It's basically the opposite of the past 20 or so years, and it's fun to hear everyone talking about the team.

I also have 5-6 take out menus printed out.  I'm perusing those and trying to make a decision on the best course of action food-wise for the game.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, BITE ME said:

I actually watched the Four Falls of Buffalo again. In 2 weeks when we win the Super Bowl in the same city we lost the first one, it will be incredible.  We better invite Norwood back to speak at the Parade.

That's an incredible doc - but I was only able to watch it the one time. I saw it was on last night, and quickly flipped past the channel.  Just can't do it.

I think if we win one, I'll be able to watch it again more easily, and w/ more appreciation.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Success said:

That's an incredible doc - but I was only able to watch it the one time. I saw it was on last night, and quickly flipped past the channel.  Just can't do it.

I think if we win one, I'll be able to watch it again more easily, and w/ more appreciation.

I was watching some 30 for 30's on ESPN Plus and told myself I wouldn't watch it again.  Could not help myself.  It really is remarkable. After we win the Super Bowl it will lose a lot of its relevance, but it really does show just how great Bills fans are. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

Going snorkeling for a couple hours, then checking TSW off and on all day, and through tomorrow, mostly hoping the Bahamian internet coverage holds up

through game time fingers crossed 🤞 

Go Bills!!!

Meanwhile, I'm about to be wearing snowshoes and 5 thermal layers :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Simon said:

Wha?

Oh, you said "clock"....

I'm behaving, darn it!

2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Watching adult entertainment videos, and at some point going outside to clear the snow out of the driveway. 

The snow's getting cleared out of somewhere, that's for sure.......