How are you passing the time today?

Conlan58

The old cliches are old and tiring.  Gotta run the ball and keep Kc on the sidelines.  Yadda yadda...  No.  Buffalo has to be the best version of themselves.  Put the ball in Allens hand and score as many possible points you can.  Force Mahomes to be ultra agressive and take advantage of it.  

Just now, Buffalo Ballin said:

Demanding a victory standing outside my pastor's office. Who is not even there.

When I was kid during the Bills SB runs, I would get so mad at our pastor on super bowl Sunday. He would only pray for the “safety of the players.” I was always thinking, “come on— you can’t just pray for a win one of these years?”

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Today is just a normal Saturday.  Errands, stop and see my parents, come home.  I'll make the pizza dough for tomorrow at about 6pm so it can cold ferment until 6pm tomorrow and be ready to sling by halftime.

Tomorrow is gonna be more difficult.  My usual Sunday routine is to go to the grocery store to get whatever I need that I didn't get on Saturday, then come home and watch the game at 1pm.  Now I've got 5.5 hours to fill and I have no effing clue what I can do to fill it.  Won't be as bad as last week.  8:15pm was abusive.

The bride got COVID. I got tested and I’m negative. So I’m celebrating my god-like immune system with a couple dozen beers. (She’s OK, just like a really bad cold). Also, side note, the nasal swab is nothing, and I’m a pretty big wimp when it comes to going to the doctor. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1