Interesting film room [Edit: Brett Kollman] analysis on Allen and the week 6 game against KC

gomper

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's more than just knowing the system: it's comfort with the other players.  Several Bills said that the bye week helped them iron-out some things that they couldn't because of the lack of an off-season.

And in no way was I trying to say that Klein is as good as Milano.  He's not.  Just that there was definitely a period where Klein was adjusting and even a thread on how bad he was...only later for him to become an asset to the team in Milano's absence.

I'm sure everything you say is a part of it.  I'm just making the point that another part is that per DC Leslie Frazier, the Bills actually adjusted their defense - and not at the bye, but after Week 8 at NWE, when they put Milano on IR for 4 weeks. (Our bye was week 11)

You can see it in Klein's stats.  He was making some tackles, but all of a sudden in Week 9 he's all over the freakin' stat line - 1 TFL, 4 QB Hits, Pass defensed, fumble, fumble recovery, and it continued in subsequent weeks until Milano started to come back and work into the rotation again Week 13.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, balln said:

been a while / interesting to see what happens in off season. they always have Nsecke ( not sure his contract) to fill a gap.

Ty Nsekhe signed a 2 year, $10,000,000 contract with the Buffalo Bills, including a $3,000,000 signing bonus, $6,200,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $5,000,000. 

2021 Free Agent but likely will come back if asked.