Would love to see JA finally dominate an AFC Championship game.

Ramza86

Yeah. I want it so bad. I want there to be no doubt that he belongs in the conversation for best in the league. I want there to be no doubt they can beat the Chiefs. I want the conversation next year to be how can AFC teams keep up with the Bills and the Chiefs. I want his performance to leave no doubt that we will be a contender for the next 10+ years. I want an elite performance, a superstar performance. There's no reason it shouldn't happen. Bring it, Josh Allen.

48 minutes ago, Doc said:

The title is an homage to a thread started the week of wildcard game titled (Did Ramza create it?  Too lazy to look it up) "Would love to see JA finally dominate a wildcard game."  The same was done for the divisional game.

Uh, I think you're missing the part where he has never played in an afc champ game, which is why the "finally" is the wrong term... :flirt:

45 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I would like to see Josh Allen finally dominate a Superbowl 

I can sleep again when he finally dominates a Pro Bowl!!!

BTW - I actually have an appetite before Pro Bowls, so I often go out to eat and miss the game entirely......if I’m lucky. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

The title is an homage to a thread started the week of wildcard game titled (Did Ramza create it?  Too lazy to look it up) "Would love to see JA finally dominate a wildcard game."  The same was done for the divisional game.

Yep all of them including one for the second Pats game.

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

I said it in the afc championship thread, but I'll say it here too. The last 2 games daboll seemed to scale back the play book a little, I could be totally wrong about this though. I feel this week all the punches are gonna come out, especially in the 2nd half. The bills don't only wanna win this game, they wanna make a statement 

They better go full force this week and when we do run i hope the back isn’t hit in the backfield when he gets the ball. 

It’s funny to read everyone’s predictions. 100 % speculation whether it’s positive or negative. My question is why would you be on here and be negative? Go bowling 🎳. Go skiing ⛷. Why would you be on a Bills message board spewing negativity if your a true Bills fan? I try and be objective, sometimes it’s hard. But the Bills are having one of the best seasons in franchise history. If your negative about this team take a look in the mirror pal. That’s where the real issue lies. 

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

OP, you know you can change you’re title right.  You’ve now been told how many times “finally makes zero sense as he’s never been to an AFCC game”.

It doesn’t matter to me.

Happy for Josh and his success as I love the Bills.

They made this exact thread for the Pats game and all of the playoff games it's for good luck, how is nobody seeing that.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Signature Win is such a lame overused term can everyone just never say that again.

Ugh.  Keyshawn goes on and on about signature wins all the time its so stupid.

But to the OP's point, this sure would be a great game to peak for the offense because 24 points just aint gonna win this game and I think they know it.

We have all the pieces in place to run the table this year.  Even our head coach has improved quite a bit from his 1st year.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

War, I get the Pats as we have played them twice a year for decades.  Saying, let’s finally sweep the Oats or something makes sense and applaud the enthusiam. We haven’t had Josh QB for a championship game.

As I said, it doesn’t matter.  

It's not about making sense.