Would love to see JA finally dominate an AFC Championship game.

Ramza86

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

I'm not sure "finally" belongs in the thread title but f... yea let's go!!

well, he hasn't yet.

4 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

This is the perfect time for JA to show everyone that he is just as good as Mr Mahomes. 

Would really big a huge statement.

or it's a perfect time for the team to win and get to the super bowl. It's more than Allen and Mahomes.

• Agree 3

3 minutes ago, klos63 said:

well, he hasn't yet.

or it's a perfect time for the team to win and get to the super bowl. It's more than Allen and Mahomes.

I know.  But this isn't year 10 of the Allen era.  

I know the OP meant simply "dominate a massive game."  What WGR would call that "signature win."

And for the record.  I'm feeling it.  Especially if Davis plays.  Even if not I think Brown and Beasley are near 100% and we know what this offense can do with some Smoke!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I'm not sure "finally" belongs in the thread title but f... yea let's go!!

20 minutes ago, klos63 said:

well, he hasn't yet.

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

You haven't been paying enough attention the last couple weeks.

Big Blitz is saying it's improper use of the word finally. The word 'finally' in that sentence would imply that JA has been to the AFC Championship game several times.

If I didn't know better and I read that title, I would assume JA played in the AFCCG at least twice and lost them both, this game being the 3rd time in the AFCCG given the use of the word 'finally'.

• Agree 4

The "finally"  in that title is very weird. It might work if you made it, "I would like, finally, to see JA dominate an AFC Championship Game." But even that is confusing; Your sentence assumes he's been in multiple AFC championship games already. 

I'm not the kind of doctor who can do you much good, but I can fix sentences. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

I said it in the afc championship thread, but I'll say it here too. The last 2 games daboll seemed to scale back the play book a little, I could be totally wrong about this though. I feel this week all the punches are gonna come out, especially in the 2nd half. The bills don't only wanna win this game, they wanna make a statement 

• Like (+1) 1

The title is an homage to a thread started the week of wildcard game titled (Did Ramza create it?  Too lazy to look it up) "Would love to see JA finally dominate a wildcard game."  The same was done for the divisional game.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

The title is an homage to a thread started the week of wildcard game titled (Did Ramza create it?  Too lazy to look it up) "Would love to see JA finally dominate a wildcard game."  The same was done for the divisional game.

I think it may go back further than that, I wanna say New England game?