Patricia returning to Pats

BillsMafi$

10 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

Brian Flores coaches the Dolphins.

O'Brien was 52-48 as the Texans head coach 

O'Brien was a relatively successful Head Coach. He won 4 division titles in his 6 full seasons and a couple of playoff games.

The problem is he was a power hungry, ego maniac whose GMship sunk his coaching.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, JohnNord said:

He stint in Detroit was such a disaster, I’d be surprised if he ever gets another HC shot

That’s what I said about Josh McDaniels but he still gets interviews.  Gase should not hav3 had another chance after Miami either.  Lots of bad management out there.

18 hours ago, Warcodered said:

You'd think he'd go somewhere where he'd actually get to coach the defense.

So why did he go to New England? The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow: guess who becomes head coach when Belichick retires, which will be soon?

18 minutes ago, chongli said:

So why did he go to New England? The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow: guess who becomes head coach when Belichick retires, which will be soon?

I thought that is what they promised McDaniels for backing out of the Indy job.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, chongli said:

Whoever it is will be a huge downgrade.

4 hours ago, FLFan said:

That’s what I said about Josh McDaniels but he still gets interviews.  Gase should not hav3 had another chance after Miami either.  Lots of bad management out there.

McDaniels was a disaster in Denver but he was younger and less experienced that Patricia.  Also Denver was an 8-8 team when he took over.  He went 8-8 again and then had a terrible year.  

Patricia took over a decent Lions team who was either a WC team or came close to a playoff spot.  They couldn’t get over the “one and done” hump and Patricia was supposed to take them to the next level.  

Instead he never won more than 6 games.  He also made some real dumb comments to the media.  I don’t see Patricia getting a HC shot anytime soon, but who knows?