Patricia returning to Pats

BillsMafi$

The Pats will be somewhat competitive as long as they have BB - but he's almost 70, and right now, they don't have a QB.

We really need to appreciate that our biggest competition for the division is Miami.  The Pats look to be headed for a stretch of irrelevance - right when we're setting up for a long run.

I could use a decade's worth of sweeps to get back to normal psychologically when it comes to football.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

In recent memory they only person who's had a modicum of success after leaving the evil empire is Flores.

B.O.B was quite successful in HOuston with four AFC South division titles.

6 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Matt Patricia refusal to even attempt to secure a position as a DC on any NFL/top collegiate team and to instead return

a failure to a New England Patriots as a "special projects" coach makes me smile.

If his agent approved this move all his other clients should be concerned.  If Matt did this on his own he is a bigger fool than I would have imagined.

I was thinking the same thing

• Like (+1) 1

Belichick is in a unusual dynamic with the patriots. Not many coaches get total control over the organization like he does so it stands to reason most from his coaching tree would not do as well in the real coaching world.

I doubt even McDermott has the kind of "last word" power that Belicheck has had in New England. It has to be shocking when they branch out to other teams and are not getting final say in every little thing that happens. I am sure on some level they know that is how its going to be but after being in a system where the head coach has total control its got to be hard on them to adjust to another process.

Edited by steven50
different word