Bills Signing Kicker Tristan Vizcaino to PS, Bass dealing with a Hand injury

MAJBobby

I think this is Covid insurance

2 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

And a hand injury affects a kicker how?????

Its very hard to direct a kicks trajectory just by a body lean ;)

You need that hand twist thing ;)

3 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

And a hand injury affects a kicker how?????

Could be many things, he could have scurvy that manifested first in his hand and is now hitting his joint, he could have frostibite and is refusing treatement. If you want to get fantastical about it, he could have greyscale and slowly be turning into a statue.

• Haha (+1) 1

It seems like the Bills use the PS as a contingency plan.  Many of the players added seem to be there in the event of injury.  This addition is the perfect example.  If anything happens to Bass, he’s the K we’ll call up without having to hire someone quickly 

5 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Unlike prior regimes in the past we are leaving very little to chance, at least factors we can't control.

Odds of him kicking for the Bills in the next two weeks, probably 1 in 100.

Only if Bass gets hurt....which we learned last year can happen as Haush went  down...ended his career really.  Especially w Bass who thinks he is a football player and will try to make a tackle. (good for him really)

• Like (+1) 1

I wonder if he hurt his hand at the end of the Ravens game, where he was in the air after punting, and was roughed.  We were happy that that meant the Bills kept the ball and the game was over, but he landed on his hand and might have hurt it then.

6 minutes ago, Utah John said:

I wonder if he hurt his hand at the end of the Ravens game, where he was in the air after punting, and was roughed.  We were happy that that meant the Bills kept the ball and the game was over, but he landed on his hand and might have hurt it then.

huh?

2 hours ago, Doc said:

What injury did Justin Tucker have?

I think he was hurt by 30 mpg gusts going in every direction............ simultaneously. 

Kicking in our stadium takes a special player, physically and emotionally.