NFL Films Turning Point - The Pick 6

1 hour ago, dave mcbride said:

Orlando Brown Jr. literally ran a 5.85 at the combine. I'll say it again: 5.85. That is not a misprint. He is literally the slowest player in the league, and he wasn't going to catch him. 

On the other side of the speed spectrum, this is the first time watching it that I noticed Poyer take out Marquise Brown, probably the fastest player out there.  He might not have caught TJ, but Poyer did a good job to take him out.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TPS said:

On the other side of the speed spectrum, this is the first time watching it that I noticed Poyer take out Marquise Brown, probably the fastest player out there.  He might not have caught TJ, but Poyer did a good job to take him out.

Yep. I didn’t know that about Poyer either.  Poyer, White and Zimmer we’re flying.  Barkley dropping his coat and running down the sideline.  Such an astonishing moment in sports.  

• Like (+1) 1

I love the slow mo look set to music of Poyer taking out Brown. The video focuses on Jackson, but Brown’s speed might have got there.  Poyer made sure that didn’t happen.