Interesting Products on Dick’s Sporting Goods Website

KingBoots8

2 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

I always shop there when I'm in the states. Bummed that they won't ship to PO boxes, there are a lot of things on the site I'd like to buy.

I had a very bad experience with them years ago.  I ordered a multi-game table online.  They sent me a foosball table by mistake.   The box it came in was torn up and falling apart such that the shipping company would not accept it when I tried to ship it back.  When I called their customer service they would not help me in the least.  When I asked to speak to a Supervisor, she was even worse and threatened to hang up on me.   Basically I would need to repackage the item to ship it back to secure my refund even though it was their error.  I ended the call with her:  "Thank you for putting the d--k in Dick's Sporting Goods."

7 hours ago, BTB said:

I am pretty sure there was a time that if you tried to go to their website by leaving out the “sportinggoods” in the url, you ended up with somewhat different results. 😂

No joke. In Southern California there was a sports store called Chicks, well ***** bought them out and sure enough, Chicks turned into *****.