"Some in the league think Josh Allen has caught Patrick Mahomes", per PFT

Logic

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

The fact he was responsible for 52 touchdowns this year duh 

Forget it.  Anyone dumb enough to talk about how badly he played in 2 of the 3 playoff games isn't worth responding to.  Then to say he'd take many QBs over Josh, when all but 3 other QBs failed to even get their teams to the CGs...

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Forget it.  Anyone dumb enough to talk about how badly he played in 2 of the 3 playoff games isn't worth responding to.  Then to say he'd take many QBs over Josh, when all but 3 other QBs failed to even get their teams to the CGs...

He had no running game, an average tight end, and an average defense put this guy on the Dallas Cowboys they’re are in the Super Bowl 

1 hour ago, Success said:

Re: the bolded...you seein' a few now?

I think he'll come back. But this is how he looks w/ the kind of pressure in his face that Allen had all game against KC.

They’re getting killed, and he looks bad for sure.

4 hours ago, NJKBillsfan said:

Allen did have good stats but I don't think he's really a top tier QB. 

Just don't see him on that same level as those other guys. 

There's a lot of QB's I'd trade up straight up for Allen. 

How am I trolling?

Allen played like crap in 2 out of 3 playoff games. 

Am I not allowed to have concerns about that? 

A lot of QB’s huh?  Name 5-7 QB’s you would trade straight up for Allen.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Mahomes was Allen tonight.

Running backwards, holding on the ball, constantly being flushed right, running for his life.

He was Brady in the Giants SBs.  Pressure.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, NJKBillsfan said:

If Allen is really that good don't you think the AFC Championship game would've been more competitive? 

KC's pass defense is only 14th in the league so it's not like they have an exceptional defense.

What a ridiculous comment, easily worst of this thread.  I guess you missed the part where our receivers were blanketed most the game and how our defense let Kelce and Hill run free the whole game.  Somehow you attribute all that to Josh for the game not being closer.  I guess them dominating the trenches both sides of the ball is all Allen’s fault too.

Ive been following your posts and man, you really don’t know what you are taking about in this thread.  You will say anything to just try and discredit Allen.

He had a excellent season.  He finished 2nd in MVP voting.  He set all kinds of records.  He did NOT have 2 “terrible” playoff games.  Baltimore game the winds were a horrendous problem and made even the greatest FG kicker of all time have a bad game, Lamar had poor stats too.  I mean it’s utterly absurd to call Josh game terrible when he led us to a a double digit win in really bad winds affecting the ability to throw for everyone.  And against a tough defense.

This is why people call you a troll.  You provide no logical insight and ignore stats and facts and just keep pushing your narrative.  

You are crazy if there are many QBs you would trade Josh for.  He’s straight up top 5 right now and if there was a redraft of whole league he would certainly be drafted top 5 and likely either 2nd or third overall.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just wanted to point out that, while I still think Mahomes is better than Allen at this point, the Super Bowl showed that the gap may not be as big as some would think. Without protection or wide open receivers tonight, Mahomes looked an awful lot like Josh did in the AFCCG. Mahomes IS mortal.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

What a ridiculous comment, easily worst of this thread.  I guess you missed the part where our receivers were blanketed most the game and how our defense let Kelce and Hill run free the whole game.  Somehow you attribute all that to Josh for the game not being closer.  I guess them dominating the trenches both sides of the ball is all Allen’s fault too.

Ive been following your posts and man, you really don’t know what you are taking about in this thread.  You will say anything to just try and discredit Allen.

He had a excellent season.  He finished 2nd in MVP voting.  He set all kinds of records.  He did NOT have 2 “terrible” playoff games.  Baltimore game the winds were a horrendous problem and made even the greatest FG kicker of all time have a bad game, Lamar had poor stats too.  I mean it’s utterly absurd to call Josh game terrible when he led us to a a double digit win in really bad winds affecting the ability to throw for everyone.  And against a tough defense.

This is why people call you a troll.  You provide no logical insight and ignore stats and facts and just keep pushing your narrative.  

You are crazy if there are many QBs you would trade Josh for.  He’s straight up top 5 right now and if there was a redraft of whole league he would certainly be drafted top 5 and likely either 2nd or third overall.  

If you’ve ever seen this guy post he’s not even a bills fan he more just comes on here to troll bills fans so take what he says with a grain of salt 

• Thank you (+1) 1