"Some in the league think Josh Allen has caught Patrick Mahomes", per PFT

Logic

10 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Just like your posts

Actually, @ScottLaw is right about Allen tonight. He should have had three picks, and my god — the constant 15-20 yard sacks. That is *always* bad quarterbacking, and their frequency (especially in the postseason) makes this officially a problem. Having said this, aAllen is elite and a franchise qb. I look forward to watching him for a long time to come.

• Like (+1) 5

If Allen wants to take his game to the next level he needs to make faster decisions against pressure. There's a point where the 10 yard sacks are happening too frequently for the offense to stay on schedule. That is the last piece of hero ball he needs to get out of his system. The problem is tonight he had to play hero ball because no one around him stepped up.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

Actually, @ScottLaw is right about Allen tonight. He should have had three picks, and my god — the constant 15-20 yard sacks. That is *always* bad quarterbacking, and their frequency (especially in the postseason) makes this officially a problem. Having said this, aAllen is elite and a franchise qb. I look forward to watching him for a long time to come.

Damn dude, he constantly had pressure and all the WRs were completely blanketed.  Still he accounted for 375 yards and two TDs.  No doubt he struggled, but I don't know who else would have thrived with that Oline.  Easily their worst performance of the year.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

The problem is tonight he had to play hero ball because no one around him stepped up.

5 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

A lot of improvement from Allen this season (to say the least) but he still looks shaky back there when under pressure. 

How many times did he hold on the ball too long tonight? At least he didn’t try to just blindly heave the ball in the air. 

yeah, looks like everyone was covered.  OL was a disaster today.  

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If Allen wants to take his game to the next level he needs to make faster decisions against pressure. There's a point where the 10 yard sacks are happening too frequently for the offense to stay on schedule. That is the last piece of hero ball he needs to get out of his system. The problem is tonight he had to play hero ball because no one around him stepped up.

To many times a receiver is standing there wide open but he's waiting for something deep and pressure gets to him and he makes a bad decision.     He swore he learned after Texans last year but it still resurfaces. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

A lot of improvement from Allen this season (to say the least) but he still looks shaky back there when NO ONE IS OPEN

FIFY

He's under pressure every game.  

His guys weren't open enough, the game plan sucked, he needs to get just a tad more "check down" in his DNA, but it's how he plays.  Maybe now with 3 years and an appearance in a Championship game he can understand better that DBs take zero plays off in the playoffs and guys may not get open.

And in fairness, Beasley Brown and now Davis were hurt.  

The Chiefs were well rested and defending champs for a reason.  

• Thank you (+1) 1